Schindler Elevator Corporation
Posted Under: New Orleans, Louisiana jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 70112
Posted On: 2020-05-24 00:00:00
District ManagerLocation: New Orleans, LA, Louisiana, United States
Requisition ID: 39144
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in New Orleans, LA.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, Schindler Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in North America. The company specializes in latest-technology engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout the US, including 4 World Trade Center, the Bank of America Tower and the Marriott Marquis in New York, Cowboys Stadium in Dallas and the Cleveland Clinic in Las Vegas.
Mobility is the goalDevelop and execute plans to support implementation of area operations and district quality initiatives to achieve strategic plan objectives.
- Develop and execute a customer service strategy to ensure positive service and satisfaction with customers.
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with key district customers and influential industry consultants through personal contact and staff assignments.
- Develop and coordinate implementation of area operation's BDP program for field installation cost improvement goals on each product line.
- Administer field installation and service activities for parts inventory, company tools, vehicles and other fixed assets for most cost effective results.
- Plan, schedule and assign workload requirements interfacing skill levels of field, marketing and administrative personnel to the needs of the district operation through PMS job elements, activities and performance reviews.
- Develop and execute market plan to direct the sale of company products and services for orders entered objective relating to price, volume, mix and market share across the various district load centers.
- Initiate procedures and leadership practices to create a business environment for participative management; pro-active labor relations with local business agents; achievement of high morale of subordinates and be a strong, aggressive supporter of business unit's management philosophy and practices.
- Develop and execute yearly district business plan in support of area operation's financial and non-financial objectives
Mobility needs you
Seven to ten years in various assignments within the Company, in the Elevator industry, or in another service oriented business. Experience managing a full P&L for an industrial company
BA/BS Business / Management / Engineering