Posted Under: New England, Northeast jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 3031
Posted On: 2020-03-27 00:00:00
Looking to make a career out of your next job? Have manufacturing and fabrication skills you want to put to use? Looking for employment in the Lincoln, NH area? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Job Description: The Material Handler is responsible for using hand or powered equipment, moving materials with or near work site by supplying operators with work and material, follow verbal and/or written instructions, positions materials and containers, keeps assigned area clean/organized, Other duties as assigned.
- Schedule: 2nd Shift - Mon - Fri, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Rate of Pay: $14.69/hr plus $1.50 shift differential (or DOE)
Job Requirements: Qualified candidate must be able to do the following:
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent Teamwork and Communication skills
- Physical stamina and ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, push/pull, crouch, kneel, reach with arms, use hands/fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!!!APPLY NOW!