Posted Under: Portland, Oregon jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 97201
Posted On: 2020-03-27 00:00:00
Director of Nursing opening in Portland, Oregon. RN - Director of Quality Management & Medical Staff
$97,000 - $140,000
Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
RN - Director of Quality Management & Medical Staff Position Overview:
- Provide administrative support and leadership to Oregon Region Quality Management and Medical Staff Services
- Be responsible to serve as the liaison to external agencies such as the Joint Commission, Livant/QIO, Oregon Health Authority, and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Be accountable for planning, development and implementation of Quality Management, Medical Staff services and Risk Management and improvement programs.
- Works in collaboration with Providence Medical Group and Home and Community Services to promote integrated quality services across the continuum of care.
- Be responsible for multiple large hospital ministries or two small hospital ministries. Minimum Qualifications: Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Current, unencumbered Oregon state Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 10 years experience clinical nursing, with 5 years in acute care setting
- 5 years experience in progressive leadership and management roles
- Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business, Business or Healthcare Administration, or enrolled in a masters level program
- Certified Healthcare Quality Professional or Certified Joint Commission Professional Please Call:
[Click Here to Apply] x1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.