Posted Under: High Point, North Carolina jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 27260
Posted On: 2020-03-27 00:00:00
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Operation of oxygen equipment including turning off and on, changing cylinder heads, cleaning/replacing humidifier, and others as necessary.
- Operation of suction machine (oral) including cleaning, selection of appropriates suction catheter, and storage.
- Operation and use of manual respirator.
- Location and use of emergency equipment supplies (box and/or crash cart etc.)
- Operation of whirlpool.
- Operation of scales.
- Operation of glucose monitoring devices, calibration, and cleaning etc.
- Use of electronic thermometers (oral/rectal and ear)
- Delivery of medications (setting up, rotating, charting, ordering, giving to patient etc.)
- Ordering and use of stock drugs.
- 1Administration and documentation of insulin.
- Use and delivery of PRN medications.
- Use and delivery of topical treatment application (eye, ear, nose etc.)
- Use delivery and documentation of narcotic medication.
- Knowledge of procedures for receiving drugs from pharmacy.
- Application of sterile dressings.
- Operation and proper use of pressure reduction surfaces.
- Use of oral airway
- Knowledge of isolation procedures (when to implement etc.)
- Knowledge of location and proper use of personal protective equipment (gloves, masks, gowns and aprons etc.)
- Delivery of enemas (S & S, and fleets)
- Insertion, irrigation and routine care of male/female catheters.
- Delivery of tube feedings (insertion, flushing, proper amounts etc.)
- Knowledge of procedures and ability to determine Advance Directive status for patients.
- Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or is a graduate of an accredited/approved RN program
- A minimum, two (2) years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility.Possess education, training, and/or experience in one of the following: rehabilitative nursing, geriatric nursing and/or psychosocial nursing.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice
- Training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred