Posted Under: Montgomery, Alabama jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 36101
Posted On: 2020-03-27 00:00:00
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. Provides overall direction to the CDSS departments. Provides management and guidance to the Managers and Supervisor of the assigned departments. Conducts internal audits and assists Corporate Office and DOL with Regional and Corporate Assessments. Confers with supervisors/managers to plan and develop methods and procedures for implementing programs. Reviews and distributes Job Corps notices and bulletins, ensuring procedures are developed consistent with the DOL regulations. Monitors the statistical performance of this area and develops corrective action plans to improve results. Monitors student behavior. Assists staff with behavior problems, coordinating referrals to CSIO as required. Creates programs to motivate constructive student behavior. Monitors the accountability process. Acts as liaison between Center and OA and CTS contractors. Directs, supervises, and implements a program which is administered within the guidelines mandated by DOL, Corporate Offices and Center guidelines. Works with OA contractor to ensure Center is at contracted OBS and that the Center's culture is maintained. Works with CTS contractors to ensure all trainees are placed during initial placement period, and that they receive all other long term transitional services. Monitors the CTT10 Report. Ensures that the Career Technical Training Department plays a role in helping to place students. Demonstrates excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. Identifies problems, trouble-shoots and makes recommendations for solutions to the Center Director. Ensure staff members have adequate training to complete key areas of responsibilities. Cross-trains department employees. Ensures that departmental staff completes all DOL, Corporate and Center training as required and demonstrates competencies accordingly Develops Others: delegates tasks or responsibilities for the purpose of developing others' abilities, reassures and encourages performance improvement, provides timely coaching.
- Acts as Center Director in his/her absence.
- Schedules staff meetings at regular intervals, ensures meeting minutes are accurate.
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are developed and implemented for assigned departments.
- Participates in CMT, ensures that all staff participate in CMT.
- Participates on SGA committees.
- Ensures equipment assigned to the department is properly accounted for and maintained in good condition. Notifies the Center Director of repairs/costs above routine expenditures.
- Monitors budget for the CDSS department and maintains spending limits as applicable. Tracks spending of staff each month.
- Periodically audits staff time sheets to ensure compliance with corporate time keeping policy.
- Ensures accuracy and timely submission of all employee timesheets so as to remain in compliance with company policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- One year of related experience in sales, marketing, or counseling related services.
- Valid state driver's license.
- CPR certification.
- Sound communication skills; to include verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Ability to make sound decisions and utilize good judgment at all times.