Keith A. Long LLC, dba. Source Medical
Posted Under: Bowling Green, Kentucky jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-03-27 00:00:00
Seeking BC/BE physicians in Primary Care, Family Practice or Internal Medicine to join expanding primary care and multi-specialty physician practices in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and surrounding communities. Traditional Practice Model (inpatient/outpatient) as well as outpatient only, utilizing a hospitalist program for inpatient admission. Bowling Green, Kentucky, and surrounding counties. Competitive Base Salary + Production bonus, Sign-on Bonus, student loan repayment, and more. Visa Sponsorship Available (J1 and H1B).
This expanding health system was named a Great Place to Work by Gallup in 2016. It also has Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residency programs, a Cardiology Fellowship program, and a new satellite medical school through the state university.
Bowling Green: This university town, with a progressive population, is ranked by Sperling's as one of the 13th new and fastest growing emerging metropolitan areas. With a low cost of living, a well -educated population, and first-class attractions, it provides an inviting environment for visitors and residents alike.
It is Forbes Ranked #35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and #17 for Job Growth with a Diverse Economy and affordable housing, the value of the community offers one great destination. Enjoy Bowling Green:
- Head to a University basketball or football game
- Go to a minor league baseball game
- Fish or boat at Barren River Lake (25 minutes away)
- Excellent camping options
- Head to Nashville for the best of country music for a Tennessee Titans game
- Go to dinner and a show at the new Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Enjoy Saturday morning farmers' markets
- and MORE! Ref: JO-11. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs