Posted Under: Wilmington, Delaware jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 19801
Posted On: 2020-03-27 00:00:00
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
As a member of the CRS Strategy and Analytics Team, this position is to focus on the validation of MRA/SHRP closures and relief efforts to customers impacted by natural disasters and the development/enhancement of quality assurance programs for strengthened control. It is a hands-on position and requires strong problem solving skills to ensure the timely closure of issues.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Quality assurance experience
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of SQL or SAS or Python experience
- Consumer Collections & Servicing Experience
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Great team player, can-do attitude and customer focus
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.