CJW Medical Center
Posted Under: Richmond, Virginia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 23218
Posted On: 2020-02-16 00:00:00
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Trauma Telemetry teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Chippenham Hospital , a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63 rd on Fortune's 100 , and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Trauma Telemetry Unit:
- 34 private rooms with bedside monitoring
- Level 2 Trauma
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Fast paced unit with great team work fostering a family friendly environment
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Excellent place for RN New Graduates to begin their careers and hone their fundamental nursing skills What Sets Us Apart:
"I am new to Trauma Tele and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!" - AW
"I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients" - TH
"I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"- ES
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred) LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required) EXPERIENCE:
- New Graduate Nurses Welcome - previous med/surg experience is a plus!
- One year of current Nursing experience in which leadership and management abilities have been demonstrated (required) HOURS:
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment ,dental, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.