Boro of Tenafly
Posted Under: Tenafly, New Jersey jobs in Executive; Executive jobs
Posted On: 2020-02-16 00:00:00
The successful candidate will manage day-to day operations of the newly established human resources office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The administration of personnel policies and procedures, compensation, benefits, recruitment
- Complaint investigations and resolution
- Grievances and labor negotiations The candidate must be well versed and up-to-date on current legislation including leave requests. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a HR related field and a minimum of 10 years human resources experience.
- Municipal government experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP certification is required; SHRM-SCP is preferred. Salary is negotiable and contingent upon position, experience and credentials. Please upload a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and at least three professional references by clicking APPLY to the right. Deadline is March 31, 2020. The Borough reserves the right to interview candidates prior to the deadline. E.O.E./A.D.A. About Tenafly Fine schools, quality housing, recreational facilities, parks and woodlands, good cultural programs, diverse houses of worship, and quality library and borough services all help to attract newcomers to and keep older residents in this historic town.