CJW Medical Center
Posted Under: Richmond, Virginia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 23218
Posted On: 2020-02-16 00:00:00
Description SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency?department. Submit your application today!?? ?Our?Registered Nurse?teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!???See why our employees love working at Johnston Willis Hospital!
We've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means you can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care you need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care?through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital?as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.? ?The Emergency Room at Johnston Willis Hospital: ??
- Level III Trauma Center - focus in geriatric trauma
- 24 beds and 3 Fast Track beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- High Oncology Population (adjacent to Sarah Cannon Oncology Center)??What Sets Us Apart: ??I love my co-workers and the ability to help others???I love the patient population, my leadership,?and flexibility of schedule. There is always a learning opportunity and a fast paced environment???Colleagues make it fun to be at work, we have a great relationship with our ED providers, and flexible scheduling???Great learning experiences, fast paced, great people???Amazing co-workers keep me in good spirits even when the work is difficult? ?? Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!?Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)???LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS and PALS certification (preferred)
- TNCC (preferred)
- CEN (preferred)?EXPERIENCE:
- 1?year of ER experience is preferred
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. ??If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!?We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking?here.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.