Posted Under: Kansas City, Kansas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 66101
Posted On: 2020-02-16 00:00:00
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Kansas City, Missouri. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full time Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 300000.00
An outpatient practice in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri, is seeking a board-certified outpatient psychiatrist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while working alongside a full support staff in an NAHC facility.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life with no call, nights, weekends, or holidays required
- Perform one-hour initial evaluations with 30-minute follow-up appointments
- Leader in HIV and LGBT community healthcare
- Facility positions with multiple local academic medical centers available
- Income potential of $300,000 annuallyWith a welcoming community, family-friendly neighborhoods, a lively downtown area, and incredible barbecue, Kansas City, Missouri, is an ideal location for individuals of all walks of life. You'll immediately feel right at home as a result of the genuine Midwest friendliness, surrounding natural beauty, and variety of events and activities throughout the year.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 8% lower than the national average
- Choose from a variety of housing options-Kansas City is ranked #34 in Best Cities to Buy a House in America (Niche)
- Kansas City boasts exceptional public and private schools, including 2 of the top 20 public high schools and 3 of the top 10 private high schools in the state (Niche), as well as multiple local and nearby colleges and universities
- Enjoy an array of big-city amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, a variety of tourist attractions, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Forbes ranks Missouri in its top 20 Best States for Business, and U.S. News ranks it #7 in Best States for Affordability
MD or DO
BE or BC in psychiatry
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs