Alpha Warranty Service Inc
Posted Under: Salt Lake City, Utah jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 84101
Posted On: 2020-02-16 00:00:00
With growth and change comes opportunities! Are you ready to be part of our growth through this opportunity?
Alpha Warranty Services, an award-winning veteran owned business, has an open opportunity in our Customer Service department for a Customer Service Representative. If you are a customer service superstar with the confidence, skills, and patience to handle challenging calls, apply now to share your talents with our team!
As a vital member of our Customer Service team, you will provide best-in-class service, while assisting our customers with understanding their vehicle service contract, including coverage benefits and claim status. We are looking for a stellar performer, someone who can wow even the most frustrated customer with professionalism, knowledge and kindness.
A veteran owned business since 2002, Alpha Warranty Services is an award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) provider. At Alpha Warranty, you will have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with members of our awesome team for success in your job responsibilities, which include:
- Answering customer questions via phone, email and chat about our top-rated products
- Working with customers throughout the vehicle repair claim process
- Working with other departments to address customer concerns
- Researching required information using all of Alphas available resources
- Providing well-thought and creative solutions to challenging problems
- Kindly and professionally deescalating difficult calls
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by your manager
What youll need for success:
- You have at least 1 year of continuous experience in a call center customer service environment
- Your verbal and written communications skills are sharp and professional
- You are an exceptional (and patient) listener
- You are organized and demonstrate amazing attention to detail
- You can bounce back quickly after difficult calls
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and exercise good judgement
- You are a team player who adapts well to change
- You are proficient and comfortable with computer technology
- You type with speed and accuracy (at least 30 WPM)
- You have some automotive knowledge and/or interest (a huge plus, but not required)
- You are bilingual, communicating in Spanish and English proficiently (NOT required but strongly preferred)
- Your high school diploma or equivalent
Whats in it for you?
- Consistent Monday Friday schedules
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
- Legal and Pet insurance options
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) we care about our community
- Free Roadside Assistance
- Tuition assistance program
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Employee incentive and recognition programs
- Health and Wellness Challenges
- Bagel Mondays, Doughnut (or fruit) Wednesdays, and Free lunch Fridays!
About Alpha Warranty Services:
A veteran owned business since 2002, Alpha Warranty Services is an award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) provider. Weve been recognized consecutively as one of Utahs fastest growing workplaces by the Utah Fast 50 and MWCN Utah 100, a multi-year winner of the Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplace Award and a two-time recipient of the When Work Works award. In 2018, we were honored with Stevie Awards for a Veteran Owned Business and Executive of the Year. If you want to be part of a winning team that recognizes the contributions of each position, come work for the company that lives its posted values.
Learn more about Alpha Warranty and our affiliated companies at www.alphawarranty.com, www.dealfi.com, www.entechpro.com, and www.premiercomputing.com
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
Alpha Warranty Services is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Dept. of Human Resource Management at 800-662-5519.