EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted Under: Sioux Falls, South Dakota jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 57101
Posted On: 2020-02-16 00:00:00
Palisade Healthcare Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as the Resident Care Manager (RCM), in this quaint little center. We strive to provide the best care to our residents. Each and every person in this center, whether a resident or staff member, enjoy the closeness that you feel as part of our family. If you would like to come work with our team, please call or apply online today.
Location: Garretson, SD
Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents. Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center (Center) in compliance with state and federal regulations. Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor, family, (responsible party) and physician of resident's change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident. Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
- Completes Quality Assurance audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Team Member Referral Program
- Training & Educational Assistance
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply online or come visit our facility at the address listed below!
Palisade Healthcare Center
920 4th Street
Garretson, SD 57030
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.