Posted Under: Austin, Texas jobs in Finance; Finance jobs in zipcode 73301
Posted On: 2020-02-14 16:30:24
Acts as a member of an Agile scrum team, supporting the work of team members by maintaining backlogs and
facilitating agile ceremonies, including stands ups and sprint planning and retrospectives. Monitors team performance
through the team’s dashboard and assists in identifying continuous improvement opportunities to aid work output.
• Encourages Agile behaviours and reinforces practices, norms, and ceremonies and supports the overall team
performance and effectiveness.
• Identifies team improvement opportunities and looks externally for best practices to support continuous
• Manages and coordinates logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, including backlog maintenance, sprint
planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
• Ensures all work is tracked in the backlog and properly balanced across team members.
• Maintains and updates the team’s process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent
communications to stakeholders.
• Drives a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
Business Administration, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and five (5) years of
experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience in program or project management of IT development
Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, Business Administration, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three
(3) years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience in program or project management of IT
Skills and Knowledge:
Candidate must also possess:
• Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) leading Agile transformations -- training, coaching, building, and managing backlogs
and facilitating ceremonies -- for fraud detection products (advance technology and analytics platforms); leading
programs for upgrading and decommissioning obsolete technologies; and leading cross functional team initiatives in
Agile Release Train (ART) by conducting Scrum of Scrums (S2) with legal, compliance, security, and risk and records
management teams for programs, including WIN 10 deployments, SiteMinder to Ping migration, Server reductions, and
• DE program managing the end-to-end integration of high impact, customer facing enterprise applications -- Web,
kiosk, mobile, and mainframe -- using .Net, C++, JAVA, and TPF languages; leading Extreme Programing (XP),
Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) software
development lifecycle (SDLC) projects, using Agile practices, and artifacts according to Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled
Agile Framework (SAFe) utilizing tools -- VersionOne, Rally (Agile development);Managing merger and acquisition
programs using IBM M&A Accelerator, Prioritized Portfolio, forecasted labor using PPMC (Project and Portfolio
Management Center) and used data from ServiceNOW for incident management.
• DE supporting projects and business risk management, including process mapping and improvements in a matrix
team environment; facilitating incremental program planning using tools like AgileCraft (scaled Agile development) to
align development with business goals, visions, roadmaps, and backlogs; and driving continuous improvement --
determining innovative solutions to remove impediments, removing single points of failures, determining best
practices, building a community of practice, maintaining sustainable velocity, and improving the flow of value by
assessing DevOps and release on demand competency.
• DE managing and coordinating Scrum ceremonies and practices -- backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily
stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives -- across cross functional, distributed off and on-shore development teams, and
vendors to establish formal release plans; capturing team progress through process metrics and artifacts using tools
like MS Project (for planning and tracking projects) , JIRA(for incident management and Agile development) -- sprint
burndown and release burnup charts -- to ensure accurate data to stakeholders on KPI’s; evaluating project health, risks,
and defects and implementing and creating go to green plans and Business Process Models (BPM); and applying lean
Agile processes to drive efficiencies across production departments, using metrics for delivery of multi-million-dollar
projects within allocated time, resources, and cost (budget control).