Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Posted Under: New York, New York jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 10001
Posted On: 2020-02-15 00:00:00
Inpatient Psychiatry opening in beautiful upstate NY wine region
Come join the amazing psychiatric team in beautiful Upstate New York wine region.
- Opening for a Psychiatrist for Inpatient practice.
- Practice group includes 2 full time board certified psychiatrists, 2 full time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and 4 additional psychiatrists who participate in call coverage.
- The unit has recently added 6000 sq ft of program space and has remodeled all of the existing space to provide a state of the art healing environment.
- The nursing includes highly skilled, committed, experience psychiatric nurses.
- Founded on an interdisciplinary structure the staffing includes full time recreation therapists, full time licensed social workers, and a half time psychologist as well as other ancillary staff.
- Staffing is stable and contributes to a physician led collaborative team.
- Practice includes 20 adult inpatient beds and 6 adolescent inpatient beds with an average case load of 5-6 inpatients.
- Regular call is required and is divided among all physicians in the practice group requiring at least one weekend each month.
- During weekend call the physician will be responsible for rounding on current inpatients and any new admissions as well as patients in need of further evaluation in the emergency department.
- call is 1:6
- Excellent competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits Community:
- Diverse, Dynamic University Town
- Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Rated by Forbes as #3 in America's Smartest Cities
- Excellent restaurants, cultural activities, & recreation
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Ithaca including Cayuga Lake, waterfalls, state parks, and hiking trails all located in one of the county's largest wine regions MG-16
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs