American Vascular Associates
Posted Under: Kenosha, Wisconsin jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 53140
Posted On: 2020-02-15 00:00:00
American Vascular Associates is a National company providing high quality vascular services and innovative solutions for reliable and sustainable growth so physicians can focus on what's important: your patients. American Vascular Associates is currently in search of an enthusiastic, hardworking Interventional Radiologist (IR), to be part of our dynamic team located in Kenosha Wisconsin. A successful candidate shall be willing to devote all of their business time and attention, as well as their best medical efforts, skill and ability to this position and all of the duties that may be required of them. Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET) or ultrasound for purposes of patient care and interventional case planning.
- Operate or supervise diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Evaluate medical information to determine patients' risk factors, such as allergies to contrast agents, or to make decisions regarding the appropriateness of procedures.
- Analyze patient data to determine patient needs or treatment goals. Perform interventional procedures such as image-guided biopsy, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty, and dialysis catheter placement.
- Operate on patients to treat conditions.
- Administer or maintain conscious sedation during and after procedures.
- Administer anesthetics or sedatives to control pain. Instruct radiologic staff in desired techniques, positions, or projections.
- Document the performance, interpretation, or outcomes of all procedures performed.
- Verify that medical activities or operations meet standards.
- Recognize or treat complications during and after procedures, including blood pressure problems, pain, over sedation, or bleeding.
- Administer radiopaque substances by injection, orally, to render internal structures and organs visible on x-ray films or fluoroscopic screens.
- Maintain medical or professional knowledge.
- Treat and lead medical emergencies.
- Assist in center branding and community marketing *Responsibilities may include other duties as appropriate as directed within the designated scope of practice/licensure Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
- Must be licensed or capable of obtaining an MD in the state of WI
- board certified in field of specialty with appropriate fellowship and/or training documentation
American Vascular Associates offers the following benefits: An initial annual base salary of $270,000 paid bi-weekly. It is understood that your initial role will be the full-time interventionist for the Kenosha facility (performing procedures, center branding, physician interaction and community marketing). NOTE: WE would ask that you begin to market (and other necessary responsibilities) the center no less than 30 hours per week to the medical community roughly 45 days prior to the center opening (actual date to be defined in February/March). The center will compensate you two thousand dollars ($2000) weekly until such time that the center will be open for procedures. Hours of operation and days of the week will be determined when the center(s) open however it is understood that it will be at the best interests of the medical community, patient population and Center ownership. An annual performance-based incentive will be designed that is mutually acceptable (and in accordance with all laws that apply) with all parties. In general, it will be based on standards set for OBL business outcomes (case costing, compliance, satisfaction, etc) This is "to be determined" however it will be a % of annual compensation. If the ownership structure of the facility(ies) should change adjustments to the performance-based incentive will be modified accordingly (and in compliance with all laws that apply) American Vascular Associates Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Keyphrases: interventional radiology jobs, vascular interventional technologist jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, radiologic technologist jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, echo tech jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technician jobs