Sunnova Energy Corp
Posted Under: Houston, Texas jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 77001
Posted On: 2020-02-15 00:00:00
Full TimeProfessionalHouston, TX, US
Sunnova is a leader in residential solar, battery storage and system protection services, with customers across the U.S. and its territories. We are your source for clean, affordable, and reliable energy, with a simple mission: to power energy independence so our customers have the freedom to live life uninterrupted---.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, we work to attract and retain only the best people who have the potential to make us better than we are today. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, continuous improvement environment and want to change the world of energy.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this position will work across the business to own and drive the Sunnova brand. They will manage a growing team of internal and external resources, aligning them to create the energy brand of choice in the residential market. They will participate in one of the fastest growing and most transformational industries for this generation, driving adoption of solar, battery storage and energy management services in existing and new markets. Their vision will contribute to the evolution of the company and the category.
Successful candidates will have experience in defining, managing and growing consumer brands. They will understand what it takes to strategically position and differentiate a company and manage the visual and verbal identity of that entity for growth. They will be an energized leader who can work cross-functionally to define and execute on a vision for the business.
- Lead Sunnova's visual design, brand voice and overall brand identity.
- Own all pre-sale advertising, communications and messaging.
- Lead the development of Sunnova video content and visual asset development.
- Evolve and manage the co-branding strategy for Sunnova's dealers.
- Review and govern all company communications for consistency in brand voice and visual design.
- Provide brand support for company employees including branded merchandise strategies for field teams, sales teams and other organizations requiring support.
- Own product naming, branding and trademark development and management.
- Measure and track brand awareness and health and implement strategies for growth.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in marketing and branding.
- Adept at leading visual design.
- Excels at working cross-functionally.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be responsible, self-directed and accountable to goals.
- Is organized, can manage and prioritize multiple deliverables and work well under deadlines.
- Aptitude to effectively communicate with peers, senior management and partners.
- Team player that behaves ethically, with highest degree of integrity at all times.
Location: HOUSTON, TX
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.