Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2020-02-15 00:00:00
OverviewPeraton is seeking a Program Resource Manager with ability to manage staffing responsibilities for a single award contract. This position is contingent upon a successful contract award.ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll do---
- Responsible for day-to-day resource projections and forecasting to meet the planning efforts of the program's short-term, long-term and quick response efforts.
- Work side-by-side with program managers to leverage resources across all task areas by developing and maintaining an enterprise-level prospective of resource allocations.
- Manage all program staffing operations and forecasting with the Program and subcontractors; this includes maintaining a pipeline candidate pool to meet unexpected departures and surge situations.
- Develop program orientation and on-boarding material and processes for all staff joining the program; participate in interviews and hiring events.
- Provide communications and updates to stakeholders to ensure effective staffing management and coordination, including with internal company matrix stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with program operational leaders, including HR/talent acquisition specialists, hiring managers, functional managers, and subcontractors.
- Initiate and manage the program's interaction and relations with colleges/universities and research organizations to support program staffing goals.
- Experienced in writing reports, documents, and briefings
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment with ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Assume additional responsibilities, as required
QualificationsYou'd be a great fit if--- (Required)
- You have a Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 5+ years of experience or a Master's with 3+ years of experience.
- You have demonstrated experience managing staffing operations for large programs
- You have an active TS/SCI clearance.
It'd be even better if you--- (Preferred)
- Have ITIL certification
What you'll get--- (Peraton Benefits)
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
SECURITY CLEARANCE This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.About PeratonAt Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next breakthrough in national security, every day. We're the partner of choice to help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges. How? By thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.EEO StatementWe are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.