Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted Under: Omaha, Nebraska jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 68101
Posted On: 2020-02-15 00:00:00
OverviewDo you quickly connect with just about anyone? Can you do multiple things at once with a smile on your face? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident. We are now accepting applications for a PM Server to provide a first-class dining experience to residents and their guests. Responsibilities include pre-setting tables, taking entree orders, serving meals, pouring coffee, and busing tables. What makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- We ll provide you with benefits, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- Don't be surprised by your schedule, work consistent and stable hours: weekday evenings from 5:00pm to 7:00pm and some weekends.
- Be one of the first smiling faces our residents see every single day
- Provide unparalleled customer service to our residents and the guests they bring with them.
- Work in our large open dining room, within our breathtaking community.
- Build positive, impactful relationships with your residents and peers every single day by working hard and giving it your best.What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You have the ability to respond to guests in a positive and considerate manner
- Naturally build positive relationships with all those around you.
- You have a real passion for food.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary or serving setting.
- You will help ensure the highest standards of cleanliness. If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours. EOE/ADA Associated topics: anfitri-nes, banquet server, camarera, dining room captain, maitre d, server camarero, servidor, servidor de banquetes, tasting, wine steward