Posted Under: Tampa, Florida jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 33695
Posted On: 2020-11-22
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Tampa, Florida. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Join a Collegial Practice Where You ThriveAs an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our Intensivist teams. The Critical Care APP works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team comprised of experienced Critical Care physicians and APPs. This opportunity offers clinical independence, growth, and an above-market compensation package.AdventHealth Tampa, formerly Florida Hospital Tampa, proudly serves the Tampa Bay and Hillsborough County area with world-class care and continues to evolve to meet the changing needs of their patients. Focusing on providing care to the whole person, the team at AdventHealth Tampa delivers high-end care with the support of numerous subspecialists and centers of excellence. The Pepin Heart Institute specializes in innovative care, including robot-assisted surgeries and catheter-based pumps, and is home to the Dr. Kiran C Patel Research Institute. Also home to the Florida Hospital Tampa Brian & Spine Institute, AdventHealth Tampa brings state-of-the-art advances in neurological, neurovascular, and neurosurgical treatment to the Tampa Bay area.
- 536-bed, level II trauma facility, and comprehensive stroke center
- 52 ICU beds - medical, surgical, neuro, and cardiac patients
- Established team of 8 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners
- Schedule - Nights onlyAdventHealth Tampa is part of the larger AdventHealth family, a national leader in health care with more than 80,000 healthcare professionals in 130 facilities in nine states. AdventHealth Tampa continues to set the standard for care in the Tampa Bay area and beyond. Achieving their third consecutive A grade from the Leapfrog Group in 2019, the hospital proves their dedication to patient safety and outcomes. Requirements of Advanced PractitionersOur talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can provide the highest level of critical care to our patients. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians. As a Critical Care APP you can expect to:
- Independently assess, examine and provide care to critically ill patients in the ICU
- Actively present and participate in daily multidisciplinary rounds in the ICU
- Work autonomously and multitask within the critical care team
- Commit to excellence in clinical service and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary to best serve our patients
- Current, unrestricted license in FL and active BLS/ACLS certification. Minimum 3 years' recent ICU experience including procedural competencies.Location & LifestyleLocated in the welcoming Tampa suburbs and across the street from the University of South Florida, AdventHealth Tampa is ideally situated and offers easy access to the bay and areas inland.
- Excellent cost of living (no state income tax!)
- More than 30 beautiful beaches - average weather from 70-90 degrees
- Professional soccer, baseball, football, and hockey teams
- Local international airport Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs