Posted Under: Plymouth, New Hampshire jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 03264
Posted On: 2020-11-22
The Operating Room RN is responsible for working with surgeons in the operating room. Operating Room Registered Nurses will prepare the operating room and the patient for surgery and make positive that all equipment is safe and working properly.Responsibilities:OR Registered Nurse duties include:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgeons and hand instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Collecting and logging the items needed for laboratory examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.