Posted Under: Alexandria, Louisiana jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 71315
Posted On: 2020-11-22
Hospitalist opening in Alexandria, Louisiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Further your career through our excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, Louisiana. The hospital has a closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage and no procedures. Enjoy flexible blocked scheduling in 12-hour shifts and a reasonable patient census. Visa candidates are encouraged to apply! In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!Position Highlights:
- Employed model with health benefits, retirement, etc.
- Hourly compensation with quality and rvu bonus
- Visa site
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs