Posted Under: Rochester, New Hampshire jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 03868
Posted On: 2020-11-22
Join the outstanding Food & Beverage team at Sunday River and help us serve up delicious meals to our guests with a smile.
The right candidate for this job will enjoy cooking for 6-12 hours at a time, 40+ hours per week. This position involves working on your feet, climbing stairs, and pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 pounds at a time. Shifts for this position are both day and night (depending on the location) and include weekends and holidays.
We're looking for someone who can be flexible about schedules and work load, excited to work as part of a team, and able to stay composed and professional during high-pressure situations. Apply today and find your happy (work) place!
* Be on time, respectful, and dependable
* Respond to guests needs promptly.
* Accept responsibility for own actions, and follow through on commitments.
* Follow company policies and procedures, and support company goals and values
* Be able to take direction from supervisors or chef
* Retain information and understand basic culinary terminology
* Be motivated to learn basic culinary principles
* Maintain sanitation, according to health and safety standards
* Be able to identify various fruits, vegetables, herbs, as well as kitchen equipment and utensils
* Be able to work well with others as a team and without distraction
* Prep foods according to the recipe and kitchen standards
* Handle kitchen cutlery efiiciently and safely
* Cover, label, and date food items and store them properly
* Prepare line items in a timely manner
* Maintain a clean work station which includes cleaning and sanitizing after each task
* Follow grooming standards including a clean uniform and nametag that can be clearly seen
* Complete any other duties as assigned or required to ensure our excellent service and commitment to 100% guest satisfaction
* Operate at all times under the guidelines of Boynes Brand Standards Operate within Local, State, Federal and Sunday River guidelines, laws, and health code
* High School degree or equivalent preferred, but not required
* Prior related experience preferred, but not required