Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2020-11-22
We're hiring a skilled Registered Nurse that's experienced at caring for patients who are recovering from Cardiac Surgery, including heart and lung transplantation, for a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital. At Jackson you'll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team that's been committed to the careers of traveling nurses since 2006. Minimum Requirements:
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months CVOR experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records. Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting. Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.