Posted Under: Plant City, Florida jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 33563
Posted On: 2020-10-18
SYKES Lakeland is hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (English/Spanish) in three different industries under one roof! We're searching for passionate people to assist customers one caring interaction at a time.
Work with us as a:
1) Technical Support Representative providing support via phone for a home security company. If you are tech-savvy and enjoy helping customers solve problems, this is the job for you!
2) Medical Customer Service Representative to provide useful solutions to customers based on their medical insurance needs. If you possess excellent listening and problem-solving skills and enjoy connecting with people, you are the perfect fit for this job!
3) Product Consultant assist small business owners with information about legal services. If you have a passion for helping small businesses succeed and want to become a product expert, this position would be a great fit!
In this time of uncertainty, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.--- Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home! We'll also be flexible with your start date and location until we can safely return to the office.
All three of these unique opportunities offer:
* Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
* $12.00/hour + monthly incentives
* 100% Paid Training
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
SYKES Lakeland is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Lakeland!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
* A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)