Posted Under: Las Cruces, New Mexico jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 88007
Posted On: 2020-10-18
An exciting hematologist-oncologist opportunity is now available at a thriving private practice in New Mexico. They are building a group, so the physician may initially begin solo and then gain support through other hires. This position is for bread and butter hematology/oncology duties. Interest and training in bone marrow aspirates, chemotherapy, thoracentesis, and paracentesis is required. The ideal candidate will speak Spanish. J-1 and H-1B visas are welcomed. This private practice opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Come practice in one of the largest cities in New Mexico with a delightful 350 days of sunshine each year. The city rests on the banks of the Rio Grande and has access to multiple national forests and monuments and an acclaimed university. El Paso, Texas is only a short drive away. At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs. To get started, call Nicole Frohman at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Thriving private practice
- Offering great benefits
- On-site treatment of chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and immunotherapy
- Building a group, so physician may initially begin solo
- Spanish speaking skills are a plus
- Bread and butter hematology/oncology duties
- Accepting J-1 and H-1B visa candidates.
- In a great NM location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail Keyphrases: hematology jobs, hematologist jobs, blood technologist jobs, hematology oncology jobs, blood bank technologist jobs, hematologic jobs, oncology hematology jobs