Posted Under: Lexington, South Carolina jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 29073
Posted On: 2020-10-18
As a Roll Off Truck Driver you will be responsible for transporting waste to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites operating a roll off trailer. This position will require travel in several cases depending on the distance of the customer's location. This position also requires MSHA training as well as mine site-specific training courses.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing Roll-offs;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL License required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred;
- Roll off driving experience preferred.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.