Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted Under: Hattiesburg, Mississippi jobs in Human Resources; Human Resources jobs in zipcode 39400
Posted On: 2020-10-18
Neurology opening in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com HATTIESBURG, MS (2 Hrs to New Orleans or Jackson, MS) - J1 / H1b Neurology Opportunity
Merit Health Wesley is seeking a Neurologist to join and establish clinic.
- Employed Opportunity
- General Inpatient/Outpatient Neurology
- EMG and EEG Required
- Projected Call of 1:3Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)Merit Health Wesley is a state-of-the-art 211-bed medical facility located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The hospital is a dynamic entity, continually changing and growing in size, service and scope to meet the needs of South Mississippi. Even with these changes, one thing has—and always will—remain the same: our commitment to providing compassionate, quality healthcare for the changing needs in your life.
Hattiesburg, MS is a city in the Gulf Coast region of Mississippi with a nearly 45K population and the home of The University of Southern Mississippi. Situated less than 2 hours from major cities (New Orleans, LA – Jackson, MS – Gulfport, MS – Mobile, AL), Hattiesburg has been long known as "The Hub City." Along with low cost of living this small family town offers cultural activities such as the Hattiesburg African American Military History Museum, the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art and the Carey Dinner Theatre.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs