Alto HealthCare Staffing
Posted Under: Hinton, West Virginia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 25951
Posted On: 2020-10-18
Position Description: 1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Small hospital ER, average 10-12 pts/24 hours. Primary ER/Triage RN. Physician on duty 24/7.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept.
Meditech, Pyxis, AICU remote support
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Min 1 year recent ER experience.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
Active WV or compact state RN license. Active BLS, ACLS, and PALS - Must be AHA. TNCC preferred but not
5. Shift or schedule requirements.
12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required, no call, house supervisor provides assistance and support.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Float to MS/Acute Care
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
25 bed critical access facility
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit.
9. Dress Code:
Appropriate fitting scrubs
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Assessment skills, telemetry, cardiac monitoring, variety of patients.
Comments: 12 hour nights
Hospital Rate: $69.00 regular, $79.00 OT
Agency Rate: $65.55 regular, $75.05 OT