All Medical Personnel
Posted Under: Honolulu, Hawaii jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 96850
Posted On: 2020-10-18
Specialty: RN-Occupational Health-TravelLocations: Honolulu, HawaiiShift: VariableDuration: 12 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Developing and implementing health and safety programs.
- Developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs.
- Monitoring the health status of employees.
- Coordinate patient care
- Provide immunizationsQualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of Occ. Health experience (preferably in a factory setting) required.
- Active Hawaii license
- Certified BAT/USD collection preferred
- Must have strong immunization experience
- Must have recent experience issuing the following immunizations: MME, TDAP, Meningitis, HEP B, VaricellaBenefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Jason NaranjoAccount ManagerAll Medical Personnel - NursingMain: 800-834-0729Email: />