HealthCare Travelers (Nursing)
Posted Under: Keatchie, Louisiana jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 71046
Posted On: 2019-11-19
Travel PACU Nurses NeededRecovery Room NursesPost Anesthesia Care Unit Registered NursesMontana Travel RN Nursing Assignments--The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows--One quick More Info Request gets you in front of thenation's top 15 staffing agencies--Locate great travel assignments with the best in compensation packages.--Where would you like to go?
Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose fromIt is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.ASAP starts. Numerous 8, 13 & 26 week travel assignments available with great compensation packages.----HealthCareTravelers.com has received numerous request for PACU / Recovery Room RN candidates from the HCEN client staffing agencies to fill immediate nationwide staff vacancies.The Travel Nurse working in the PACU provides intensive care to patients as they awaken from anesthesia. Being a PACU RN requires preparing patients for the surgical experience, monitoring and supporting safe transition from anesthetized state to responsiveness.-- A Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse also prepares patients for dischargeTired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"Get the information you need from theNation's Top Staffing Agencieswith one free, quick & short"More Information Request"--For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,You are in the right place. Keywords: --Post Anesthetic Care Unit--Nurse, Post Anesthetic Care Unit--RN, PACU Nurse, PACU RN, PACU Registered Nurse, Recovery Room, PACU / Recovery Room Nurse, PreOp-PostOp RN.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.