Posted Under: Johnstown, Pennsylvania jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 15915
Posted On: 2019-10-10
Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania, 15901, United StatesPosted: 2019-08-30Position Title: Physical TherapistCompany Name: Beginnings, Inc.Sector: MedicalFull Time & Part Time Physical Therapist - New Graduates Welcome!
Beginnings, Inc. of Johnstown, PA has immediate full-time and part-time openings for a PA Licensed Physical Therapist to provide home-based Early Intervention services to infants and toddlers in Cambria, Somerset & Bedford Counties. If you love children and are looking for a rewarding, flexible career opportunity supported by an administrative team that values the work you do, this is the job for you.
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Schedule
- Federal Mileage Reimbursement
- Mentorship and Training for New Employees
- Great Supportive Staff
Responsibilities of Physical Therapist:
- Address the promotion of sensorimotor function of an infant or toddler with a disability through enhancement of musculoskeletal status, neurobehavioral organization, perpetual and motor development, cardiopulmonary status and effective environmental adaptation which include the following:
- Screening, evaluation and assessment to identify movement dysfunction
- Obtaining, interpreting and integrating information appropriate to program planning to prevent, alleviate or compensate for movement dysfunction and related functional problems
- Providing individual services or treatment to prevent, alleviate or compensate for movement dysfunction and related functional problems
- Pennsylvania Licensed Physical Therapist. At least one year experience working directly with infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families preferred. General knowledge of a wide variety of evaluations and techniques used to treat many differing diagnoses.
- Must havevalid PA driver's license, child abuse clearance, criminal record check and an FBI fingerprint clearance
Please email resume and references to PI113362785