Posted Under: Woodridge, Illinois jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 60517
Posted On: 2019-10-10
Overnight BakerOur Overnight Bakers:
- Bake the majority of a cafes fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Paneras standards.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Represent Paneras Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.What Were Looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. 8 a.m. may vary)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age 18 years601675 Woodridge, IL - West 75th Street
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread-- family, and more opening all the time, it---s no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.--In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We---re committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.--It---s this warmth that you---ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we---re confident you---ll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.