Posted Under: Frisco, Texas jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 75035
Posted On: 2019-10-10
As a part ofthe Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 localregions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinicalperformance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare.Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care,enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality,cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefinehealthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to takeyour career to the next step! JOB SUMMARY Responsiblefor providing clerical support services in addition to taking calls frompatients to answer questions and process payments. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESInclude the following. Others may beassigned.
- Processes requests for medical records, EOB?s, Ub92?s, anditemized statements to designated business unit contact.
- Assistcall center service levels and performance by taking inbound/outbound callsfrom patients, as determined by management. Take payments, answer patientquestions and provide a high level of customer service.
- Performs various clerical duties such as sorting correspondence, filing,photocopying and scanning and indexing documents. Mail printing, tracking and distribution.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS, ABILITIESTo performthis job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essentialduty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Must be flexible and able to easily change role from support functions to customer service when assisting patients on phone
- Must have demonstrated an ability to learn within a short period of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Healthcare terminology
- Customer Service skillls
- Ability to research and work independently
- Data Entry and 10-key by touch EDUCATION /EXPERIENCEInclude minimum education, technicaltraining, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years business office or related experience PHYSICALDEMANDS The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periodsof time
- Ability to assist call center with inbound/outbound calls,as required or scheduled by Managment WORK ENVIRONMENT The workenvironment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
- Office/Team Work EnvironmentJob: Conifer Health SolutionsPrimary Location: Frisco, TexasJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days