Posted Under: Shelton, Connecticut jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 06484
Posted On: 2019-10-10
Adecco is currently assisting a client in their search to fill a Logistics Administrator role located in in Shelton, CT . Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 12+ ?months
Pay rate: $22/hr
Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P
Responsibilities for the Logistics Administrator job include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the validation & execution of incoming customer orders.
- Works closely with the Logistics Operations Team in optimizing case fill for customer orders, the Customer Transportation Team in ensuring on time delivery of shipments, the Sales team to schedule delivery timing for written orders, and the Planning team to address product availability.
- Participates in Customer Care Team as a core member in identifying promotional management, efficiency gains, and problem resolution. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or Business-related fields
- 1+ years of Logistics, Operations, Manufacturing
- 1-year Customer Service/Support or Sales experience desired
- Technical understanding of SAP, AMPS, Merlin or other Supply Chain information systems and strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Access ?
?#logisticsoperations #logisticsspecialist # l ogisticsadministrator #purchaseorders
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment IMPORTANT: This Accounting job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch