LCL Bulk Transport
Posted Under: Galveston, Indiana jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 46932
Posted On: 2019-10-10
TRUCK DRIVERS - REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
Guaranteed Transition Pay
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!
LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.
Drivers for LCL can expect:
* Average of between $1,300 TO $1,500 PER WEEK
* $1,200 / week Guaranteed Transition Pay for 90 days starting 2nd week
* Assigned late model equipment
* EpicVue TV, XM Radio, APU, Refrigerator and inverter
* Regional drivers are home every week
* OTR driver are home every 10 to 12 days (out longer if you choose)
* Paid orientation and tanker training
* Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
* No Hazmat needed
* Most drivers take their trucks home
* Small dedicated customer base
$75.00 / day weekend premium ($7,200+/ yr. potential)
A little about us:
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn WI. and Elizabethtown PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 70 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE.
It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
* Weekly payroll
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401(k), Profit sharing
* Paid Holidays and PTO
Class A CDL and 12+ months of tractor trailer experience needed
Quote from an LCL Driver: "This is the easiest money in trucking"
Click for more information or to APPLY or call 855-525-2855.