Posted Under: Fort Collins, Colorado jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 80553
Posted On: 2019-10-10
If, you're looking for a Manufacturing job, then look no further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-moving environment for Manufacturing Production Associate jobs at a local client. These temp to hire opportunities will allow you to enhance your career, gain valuable manufacturing experience while getting paid $14.00 - $18.40/hr! Apply now for immediate consideration!
What will you be doing as a Manufacturing Production Associate?
Primary responsibilities for Manufacturing jobs at a local client include:
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Keeping records of production quantities and time
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective part
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at a local client? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production Associate job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch