Posted Under: Broomfield, Colorado jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 80023
Posted On: 2019-10-10
??Position: Financial Assurance Analyst?Job Description:The primary focus of this role includes developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits.? This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems.? The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL Server Programing.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
- Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
- Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation.
- Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
- Audit and evaluate customer?s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
- Monitor usage trends and control points.
- Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
- Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support ad hoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.?Qualifications:
- Bachelor?s degree with 4+ years of professional work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
- Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
- Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a passion for service.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and SSIS.
- Ability to multi-task.
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent---s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel your career to new heights--- read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.