Posted Under: Lincoln, Nebraska jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 68511
Posted On: 2019-10-10
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > LINCOLN > NEBRASKA HEART INSTITUTE
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be successful. Our Medical Assistants support healthcare teams by ensuring they have everything they need in order to care for our patients. They also play a huge role in a patient?s experience and prep when they visit any CHI facility. We couldn?t do it without them! If you have a passion for supporting others and enhancing patient experience, we want to talk to you.
What you?ll do:
- Record patient?s medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations?
- Obtain medical information and take vitals
- Escort patients to exam rooms and prepare them for the physician/nurse
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification ?preferred or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) if applicable as required by state
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program or 1 year MA experience as required by state??
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0243387
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Health