Trump International Hotel, Washington D.C.
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-10-10
Passion. Drive. Enthusiasm. These are the three pillars of our company culture. Launched in 2007, the Trump Hotels is the next generation of luxury hospitality - one that is raising the bar in the top-tier travel experience. We believe that by creating an unsurpassed regard for our associates, our associates will, in turn, create an unparalleled guest experience that will ultimately translate into the success of our stakeholders. Our vision? We will never settle. We will persist in the meticulous delivery of unparalleled service and experiences We will do it better than anyone else! The Trump International Hotel Washington DC is a Forbes 5 Star Award winning hotel property. Our establishment tells a unique story, guided by the classic features of the Old Post Office building, the associates and experiences that compel this 5 Star team. We are seeking a Pastry Cook. This position offers a really unique and exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organization, a dynamic and artistic culinary team! This is an important position for the hotel and F&B Operation and requires one with the natural drive to inspire and work with a pastry team led by our Executive Pastry Chef and Pastry Supervisors, while assisting to meet the business objectives of our Forbes Five Star Hotel. The Pastry Cook reports to the Executive Pastry Chef and works with the team in the daily production and distribution of all pastries, desserts and baked goods for the Food and Beverage Outlets and Banquets. Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years Pastry Cook experience
- Previous experience in a luxury Hotel, fine dining restaurant or high-end bakery strongly preferred.
- Expertise in food product, presentation, quality and preparation along with menu concept and design.
- Creative, current on food and industry trends.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Others duties as assigned by the Executive Pastry Chef or the Executive Chef