Polar Air Cargo
Posted Under: Erlanger, Kentucky jobs in Advertising; Advertising jobs in zipcode 41018
Posted On: 2019-07-12
Job ID: 2# of Openings: 1Category: Ground OperationsCity: ErlangerState: KYCompany: Polar Air CargoOverview
Position Summary: Develop and continuously improve process for calculating and collecting revenue for the CV2 facility. Implements and monitors procedures and services that will ensure all revenue at the CV2 facility is captured and reported accurately. Act as the primary point of contact communication for revenue reconciliation at CV2. This individual will monitor Polar's revenue generation at CV2 and coordinate with Polar Air Cargo Worldwide Revenue Accounting group to ensure invoice are expedited in a timely manner.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company "Code of Conduct" policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the developing and continuous improvement of process for calculating and collecting revenue for:
- Import Service Fees
- Storage fees
- Tracking and reporting cargo volumes handled for customers at the CV2 facility.
- Instruct vendors on how to follow the process related to revenue capture and reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting and improving the overall invoicing for the CV2 facility.
- Update CargoSpot with accurate data.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- This individual must have the ability to understand and use Microsoft office software, specifically in data base, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the company
- Ability to manage multiple activities and work with a strong sense of urgency is required.
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness, who wants to learn and grow.
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of CargoSpot
- Cargo handling experience is a plus.
- Good initiative and ability to work independently.
- The individual must have excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Must participate with different groups on projects from concept to completion in a fast paced, time critical environment.
- Must be able to travel.
- Weekend coverage may be required.