Posted Under: Nags Head, North Carolina jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 27959
Posted On: 2019-07-12
**Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and The Outer Banks Hospital in Nags Head, NC are seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join its expanding oncology program. Oncology experience required.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join expanding oncology team which includes Hematology Oncologist, OCN Certified RN, and patient navigators
- Outpatient responsibilities will include: participation in daily multidisciplinary huddle, follow up visits for cancer patients on active treatment, provider oversight to eight chair infusion facility, patient education for newly diagnosed patients, symptom management clinic, and survivorship care planning
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center by American College of Surgeons (ACoS)
- Integrated EMR is EPIC
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Ability to live and work in one of the top rated coastal locations in the United States - OBX The Outer Banks Hospital (OBH) is a full-service critical access hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital is designed to meet the needs of the coastal community, whose year-round population of approximately 35,000 swells to about 350,000 in the summer season. The hospital's 21-bed emergency department serves approximately 23,100 patients each year. The Outer Banks Hospital OBH is fully accredited, provides high quality care in a compassionate environment to all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, and has been nationally recognized for outstanding patient care.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies. Provider Overview of Vidant Medical Group. Nags Head/OBX
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a chain of barrier islands stretching from the Virginia border south to Ocracoke Island. Wide beaches, stunning sunsets, world-class fishing and endless outdoor activities are part of daily life. Nags Head's 11 miles of oceanfront are perfect for those who love the outdoors, offering fishing, swimming, hiking, and hang gliding. However, historic lighthouses, beautiful dunes, and the unique local cuisine make this exquisite area a pleasure for all.
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation. Explore the coast of Eastern NC.
For more information, please contact Ashley Rudolph at [Click Here to Apply] or by email [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, oncology nurse jobs, hematology oncology jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, oncology hematology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, radiation oncology jobs, gynecological oncology jobs, gynecology oncologist jobs, clinical oncology jobs, clinical oncologist jobs