Posted Under: Charlotte, North Carolina jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 28294
Posted On: 2019-07-12
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers. Our team provides automated process management and request management solutions to drive efficiency across the enterprise. This role participates as a member of the leadership team and leads a group of ten motivated, tenured business analysts and process engineers. The ability to engage with leaders at all levels of the Company is essential, along with strong process and solutions knowledge for both Pega PRPC and ServiceNow. This position plays a significant role in the oversight and delivery of each engagement by ensuring appropriate staffing levels, engaging the appropriate resources, ensuring deliverable quality, removing roadblocks and escalating issues. As a manager, participating in the development and evaluation cycle for each team member, ensuring open and frequent communication, providing course correcting feedback and rationalizing staffing levels are key activities. As a Team Member Manager , you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of management experience in a technology environment
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 5+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of process engineering experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience building and managing IT Service Management service portfolios or catalogs
- 5+ years of Pega experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 5+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 5+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Experience in data analysis and documentation
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to track and monitor project progress, identify project and process gaps, recommend controls and communicate progress to business leaders
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.