Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted Under: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 15017
Posted On: 2019-07-12
Overview Would you love a 3rd shift position where you can make a difference in the lives of seniors every single day? Do you like to keep busy with many different responsibilities? Are you quick to find solutions?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for Concierge to work 3rd shift. This overnight position involves monitoring the building overnight, responding to the needs of our residents, performing various other duties as assigned.
Here's what makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Thursday through Monday from 11:00pm - 7:30am.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You ll have the opportunity to serve a senior population and be the reliable person who monitors the community entrance overnight
- Be challenged with a number of additional responsibilities including responding to emergencies, assorted cleaning, and light maintenance Here's what makes you right for this opportunity:
- You are able to remain awake and alert throughout the night in order to quickly respond to emergencies.
- You can multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a resort-like image both in person and over the phone.
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and e-mail.
- Need to be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver s license for safe operation of resident vehicles. Do you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors? Take the first step to joining our company and complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.