Posted Under: Stevens Point, Wisconsin jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 54482
Posted On: 2019-07-12
OVERVIEW Sentry has an exciting opportunity to join our Retirement Plan team as the National Director of Retirement Plan Sales and Strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and directing national retirement plan sales, marketing, product development, market intelligence and field service programs to achieve profitable growth of business. You will collaborate extensively with peers in Sentry's Direct Writer sales organization to ensure comprehensive sales and service opportunities are met. WHAT YOU'LL DO --- Direct retirement plan sales and service management in the development of a book of business that meets the growth, retention, profit, and sales objectives nationally. --- Hold divisional sales and service management accountable for successful implementation of established objectives and responsibilities. --- Lead the development of retirement plan sales philosophy and policies and develops sales plans by region.--- Monitor, review, and evaluate retirement plan sales results, revenue trends, retention, new business, and profitability to ensure completion of strategic business objectives.--- Develop retirement plan marketing and product development strategies and successfully implement those strategies to attain business plans.--- Lead company efforts to stay competitive in the retirement plan space by ensuring you have strong market intelligence related to new trends and directions in the industry. Champion any new initiatives for Sentry.--- Recruit, train, develop, coach, support and motivate sales management to help them achieve territory goals. --- Provide direction to management in developing and maintaining an effective sales and field service staff. Support the efforts of sales and field service staff to promote Sentry retirement plan products and services to existing and potential customers. Communicate company policies and procedures to sales management. WHAT IT TAKES --- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.--- 10+ years of related work experience in retirement sales/product strategy--- Previous successful retirement plan sales/sales management experience required.--- Knowledge of all products offered by Sentry as well as competitors' product offerings in these markets.--- Demonstrated knowledge of successful selling techniques and sales policies.--- Familiarity with underwriting policies and practices.--- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.--- Ability to manage and motivate a sales team.--- Ability to meet the travel requirements of the job (up to 20%). WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you'll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving. HOW YOU'LL APPLY If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details. WHO YOU'LL WANT TO CONTACT Laura Kaczmarski ABOUT SENTRY All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income. Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth. Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority. Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.