Posted Under: Scottsdale, Arizona jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 85271
Posted On: 2019-07-12
Location US-AZ-ScottsdaleBrand PostinoCategory Hourly Supervisors WHAT YOU BECOME
TAKE YOUR CAREER UPWARD!!!
Become a passionate leader for a dynamic restaurant brand creating authentic connections with team-members, guests, vendors, and our communities. Become relentless in pursuing operational excellence and achieving desired results. Enjoy mentoring other team members and investing time in developing clear career pathways. Strive for intellectual humility and understand the best solutions come from collaboration and open communication from all team members.
WHO WE ARE
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we're headed to the moon with a simple mission - to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU DO
The primary responsibility of this position is to support store leaders/managers in supervising shifts at the store level. Additional responsibilities include supervising the completion of assigned tasks, scheduling pars for successful shift, completing daily reporting functions, and supervising quality food and service procedures of the staff.
Specific Job Duties
- Completes daily usage and par levels.
- Establishes prep needed and assigns to staff.
- Places orders for product.
- Ensures proper conduct and uniform appearance of all team members.
- Involves Managers in employee issues or conflicts when they occur and completes documentation as assigned.
- Supervises training of new staff members and ensures adherence to company training procedures.
- Coaches and mentors team members on culinary techniques and skills.
- Provides the appropriate examples in all safety standards and behaviors.
- Ensures proper cleanliness and sanitation of equipment, coolers, walk-ins, floors, wares, stations, and outside garbage areas.
- Maintains a commanding understanding of product and menu knowledge.
- Investigates and resolves food standard issues when they occur.
- Secures building assets when closing the restaurant.
- Completes assigned company opening and closing procedures in accordance with company standards.
- Reviews staffing schedules and pars to deliver appropriate service to various store volumes.
- Completes line checks and pre-shifts daily.
- Maintains the company culture of authenticity, humbleness, positivity, collaboration, integrity, and getting results.
- Provides a work environment that is positive and free of discrimination and harassment.
- Takes an active role in learning and enhances their people skills and business acumen.
- Understands and follows company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Checks-in product and codes invoices.
- Communicates to leaders about shift wins and challenges on a routine basis.
Experience and Education
- The position requires 1 year of full-service restaurant experience. Internal candidates must be in good standing and free of performance issues within a 1-year time-period. Combined work experience and education will be considered in decisions.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Hospitality, Management, or Business preferred.
- Servsafe and Responsible Alcohol Service Certifications are required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.