Posted Under: Grand Island, Nebraska jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 68803
Posted On: 2019-07-12
As one of Nebraska's largest beverage distributors, Eagle Distributing offers talented professionals outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. We maintain a strong focus on world class service for world class products while displaying passion and love for the beer business. We are dedicated to safety, career growth and professional responsibility. We are a family-owned business, community-centered and made up of individuals who are passionate about selling beer! This is a high touch freight and customer service position. $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER ONE YEAR!!Position Based Out Of Grand Island, NE! What We Offer:--
$45k per year, $3k bonus at end of first year. Annual performance review with merit increase based on performance.Medical, Dental, Vision plans offered. Long Term disability and other cafeteria plans available.Company pays for life insurance and short term disability.401K after one year of service with a 100% match on first 3% and 50% match on the next 2%.Continuing education opportunities available.Family owned company that cares about it's employees.Primary Duties:
- Operate Tractor-trailer combination to deliver beverages to our retailers
- Maneuver fully loaded hand trucks, U-boats, manual and powered pallet jacks.
- Replenish and front face stock on shelves and build merchandise displays
- Remove any product requested by the Sales Representative for each location Insure all product packaging reflects the integrity of AB and EDI standards and remove those that do not Collect money and signatures and print all receipts for each location
- Administrative work including; completing and submitting all required company paperwork, daily route invoices, cash and checks and deposit slips daily.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and responsive attitude when working with retailers and handling customer complaints.
- Keep tractor-trailer clean and neat internally and externally
- Complete DOT checklist, report maintenance problems and accidents to supervisor.
- Communicate with Sales Representatives on a daily basis to ensure needs are being met at retailers.
- All other duties as assigned --Additional Skills:
- OSHA trained and certified to operate powered industrial truck lifts, electric pallet jack and hand trucks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic math skills needed to adjust invoices when necessary.
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Highly organized with the ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Be a flexible team member
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move product that weighs up 60 lbs frequently and up to 175 lbs occasionally.
- Repetitive lifting, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Ability to twist, turn, crouch, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday
- Able to work inside and outside in a variety of temperatures.
- Draught technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Class A CDL license or Class A CDL permit
- Attend all required meetings, webinars and conference calls
- Complete all assigned ABU training Sales and/or Route Delivery experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends as needed.----Call--844-204-9153 Or Apply Online Today!--