Posted Under: Portland, Oregon jobs in Advertising; Advertising jobs in zipcode 97239
Posted On: 2019-06-13
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.The Compliance Risk Measurement Strategy and Reporting Consultant will be responsible for assisting with the execution and ongoing enhancements to the Compliance Risk Measurement metrics and data reporting program.This role will be pivotal in assisting the Head of Compliance Risk Measurement (CRM) with strategy, enhancement, and execution of the Risk Measurement Program. This includes assistance with the metrics/commentary process, performed by the CRM Team, that supports the management of compliance risk and demonstrate sustainability across the enterprise and business groups. This consultant will assist with the continuous enhancement of key measures and metrics standards, identifying and collaborating with other metric owners to obtain relevant information, and using data analysis to highlight key trends to support and strengthen the compliance framework. This position will assist in developing the story that the data and analysis conveys and will help direct the visualization of the metrics. This role will help produce and improve the reporting strategy for senior leadership across Enterprise Compliance and Control Executive teams and will collaborate with the Compliance Executive Reporting Issues Management team to support Board reporting.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: attorney corporate, company, compliance department, corporate, counsel, court, courtroom, lawyer, legal affairs, legal department