Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-06-13
Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns.--Our technology platform connects every returned item to its best home, thereby increasing profitability for retailers, giving consumers great deals, and reducing environmental waste.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, BULQ Enterprise Sales to join the Direct Sales team here at Optoro. The Direct Sales Team is responsible for moving large volumes of a wide variety of inventory to optimize velocity and recovery according to client and Optoro requirements.
- Sell a wide variety of our client inventory to optimal buyers
- Manage and grow an existing book of buyers
- Use the internal tool to build truckloads of existing inventory for buyers
- Maintain strong relationships with buyers
- Manage post-sale problems resolution
- Manage buyer detail in Salesforce.com
- Source, qualify, and onboard new buyers
- Keep informed of current and potential inventory mix to ensure buyer pipeline is optimal and adaptable
- Collect and share market intel to assist is securing best market prices
- Support new sales channel development
- Proven track record of meeting set sales goals and growing business through growing existing accounts and adding new accounts
- Ability to work independently
- Have a keen sense of business with focus on recovery and velocity goals
- Creative problem solver
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Able to frequently reprioritize activities based on current client/company needs
- Strategic/creative thinker
- Strong relationship building skills
- Adept at aligning inventory with buyer needs
- Adept at Microsoft Office suite with Excel proficiency to include V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.--