Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-06-13
Job Description Discover the monumental opportunities for long-term growth and lucrative income potential in the heart of America's capital. Join us as we build one of the newest vacation ownership destinations in the Hilton Grand Vacations portfolio: The District by Hilton Club - Washington, DC
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Selling a luxury lifestyle product to upscale buyers interested in owning a piece of The District. It's a spectacular urban getaway that will appeal to discerning travelers from all over the globe who want to experience the excitement of our nation's capital. Qualifications What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. Some of our top sales professionals come from diverse, high-end businesses such as finance, investments, real estate, jewelry, fundraising, entrepreneurship, luxury car sales, and personal services. More important, all of our Sales Executives, regardless of background have the following attributes in common:
- Exposure to different cultures and international luxury hotels/resorts as gained through world travel.
- Demonstrated sophistication to build rapport with buyers who currently enjoy a luxury lifestyle, as well as those who aspire to that dream.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and sharp professional image with the ambition and drive to make things happen.
- At least two years of direct consumer sales experience in the high-end goods or services sector.
- A current Washington, DC Real Estate License or the ability to obtain one before first day of employment.
- The ability to meet specific metrics and/or levels of performance.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule (including weekends and holidays) is essential.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous timeshare/vacation ownership sales experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of and affinity for Washington, DC and all it has to offer.